Embed a Google Street View and Map into your web page.
• Display a Street View and Map in one compact control
• Easy to customize and embed in any webpage
• Display the current street view title and co-ordinates
• Supports Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and Chrome
• Use URL parameters to modify the control appearance
• API and source code available under Apache License for custom projects
• Display a KML layer of markers on the map
• Link to full page Street View at Google Maps
Update 25 June, 2012
A bugfix has been added to fix the problem with GStreetviewPanorama.setLocationAndPOV() reported at http://code.google.com/p/gmaps-api-issues/issues/detail?id=4194. A new panorama object is now created where previously setLocationAndPOV() had been called.
Please note that the Street Map Control uses the Google Maps v2 API which is deprecated.
Visit Team Maps for mapping tutorials and resources which use the latest Google Maps v3 API.